Tuesday, June 2, 2009

wo shi superman, ni shi loser~!



Take it or leave it.

What was believed to be true now turned into a well-madeup fairytale. How Great.


Give up alrd la
Give up alrd la
Give up alrd la
Bitch and fallen superman.
DAMNDAMNDAMN.




Tried veryveryvery hard to cry in class today but haiii, CAN'T. What is this la? want to cry cannot cry, don't want cry ending up crying like crazy. What's wrong with the world..? Or..is it me?
I. L.O.V.E. G.L.Y.N.N.I.S. :D
why?
Because she lent me her phone and allowed me to take random photos with her camera!!! *screams* ROCK LA KAY!? Cause my hadphone no batt alrd :P
"I spam your memory ah"
"spam la! I got 1GB memory leh"
*Shows teeth and raises eyebrow*
"you want take la, go use go use"
"nevermind one mah."
"you say one ah. THANKS!!!"

and I went arnd snapping photos of ALMOST everything and anything :D
Going to take the photos from her tomorrow!!! Don't delete hor!
Ohohoh, got JOKE[inside joke la]
"Hi. Who are you."
*hit table and laugh*
[kay I can see you go 'huh' alrd. Tell you inside joke alrd right? TSK.]


Knee hurts like maddddddddddddddddddddddd. Save me :(


[I think I've been giving away way tooooooooooo much love to my readers alrd. That's why am deprived of it. Tsk. Kay, love no more. AWWWWWW..too bad!]



WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment