Thursday, June 4, 2009

what's enough IS enough.



哭累了,不哭了
恨倦了,不恨了
想多了,不想了
哭多了,想笑了
想多了,想撇了
恨多了,想爱了
Funfair is almost coming and I can smell the _____ air of it. ANIMAL, am I. :D Love the job! But due to some _____ things, the job is no longer as exciting as it seems alrd. And yes, am damn angry and frustrated and disappointed with it. Because, it has longgggggggg defitted the joy and excitment of the job :(
Oh whatever. Tomorrow's just the touch-ups and TADA! done(:
&&not forgetting, this is for my dearest Izra:
I LOVE YOU TOO, kay? :D I did NOT look at you as though I hated you la. TSK. Is you everytime stare stare me right? TSKTSKTSK. Well, since it's this
way, we SHOULD AND MUST catch up REAL SOON. Because am missing you so much alrd
la. At the rate this is going, I think I can die alrd!!! :B
Nah, here's a flying kiss to you.
Catch it, my dearest lover!
:D
WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment