Thursday, June 25, 2009

LOVE YOU, as long as you do.


Retyping out all the SS and History notes. Time to start memorising 'em, so as to have them stay in my mind. Tiring! :]
Going out again today, to celebrate Gek's birthday :D NIGHT SAFARI. Seriously, I am so going to take photos again. Hahah, Yansan and Gek, tahan the flashes ah! :3

Prelims are only 31 days away.
Jess "Minus away english language and chinese, we only have 20+ days to study one subject, estimated la."
Gosh. Seriously, time's pressing and am so not gonna waste my time here any longer.
Oh, and not to forget,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GEK AND SERINNA!
The twins! :D




Knowing that I'm still constantly on your mind,

put my heart to ease. Time to get things settled and revision to start. JIAYOU, wendy.


When's the new sems. timetable coming out?

No comments:

Post a Comment