Sunday, June 14, 2009

happary burd-dayy


How true can this get?
Hi readers and friends, am back(: Just came back home after a 'super-big mission'. Shush. It's meant to be a secret kay :B Hahhaha. Andand, I ate 2 pratas for breakfast and am damn x123456 full now. Feel like vomiting ah :( &&am also down with flu and can't stop sneezing. Great. Tissues in my bin is piling up and hoho, time to replace the 'already-full' plastic bag :S But, why am I telling you guys this? Crap. Okay, you can ignore the wordy and lengthy and meaningless crappy words above :D
Feeling high today, don't know why :D Went to Courts yesterday and saw THE camera 8) It's on bleedin' offer! I want to get it, but ya' know, my MUM. The best one on Earth says NO. So no, for wendy :'( It's so damn bloody cheap!! [okay, for me.] ..But, it's Nikon D40 leh, it's of course inevitably costly right. (inserts kuku face) Oh whatever. It's not mine for now, but it would be mine on the 21st(: WOOHOO.
Had a dream last night. When I woke up, and think about the dream, can't help but laugh and shake my head at it's increditability(?). Care to listen? Here I go!
-was waiting for my O level results
-results came and I tore the envelope and realised I flunked my english and maths
-Cried, then some person came over(Idk who the hell he is. Looked like some lawyer :3) and took the result slip from me
-asked for my name and I told him
-then he said that the result is not mine
-that means I tore and read the wrong result slip!
OMG. Kuku right? Lousy dream la. Return me my part II :8) I want my part II lahhh..hahaha.
Kay am crazy. Time to check my wardrobe and see, what I need to buy on 24th and come up with a shopping list, within MY budget. Which is confirm <$50 la. I broke alrdddddd :'(
Yes, I need money.
WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment