Tuesday, June 9, 2009

stir-fry you and sizzle 'em in my brain.


NIKON D40(L)
Am getting it kay? Definate. Woohoo. :)
Am getting crazier as days goes by. Hoho. At school, saw Glynnis, and started crapping with her. About her and __ and me and __ and __ and __. Kaypoh kaypoh ah. I don't want tell you leh :D
Fantasies and fantasise and fantasy(: Dream, dreams, dreaming. Wish, wishes, wished. How I wish all would come true! :( Ya, when it's back to reality, I can't help but laugh at how silly am I to think THAT far. Stupid wendy.
Been drifting in and out of reality and fantasy recently and it's getting so real and often that sometimes I wonder, who am I, what am I, where should I be, what should I really be doing. Gahh. Stupid stupid stupid. Saying 'Iloveyou' to my beloved(s) but hey, did I say it to you? Despo, mad, naive. Cause it'll never happen right? shush, wendy. Stop being a baby.
'Dreams are dreams, which will never come true'
But...if we wish hard enough, and pray sincerly enough, dreams..will come true, right? Say yes, cause I hate the truth. However, truth is always the thing that keeps you alive and fighting.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
Someday, soon enough, I'll turn this particular special dream+wish of mine to reality. Just you wait and see. 'Cause, I'll fight for what I believe is mine and not yours. Not yours, bitch. Back off.
WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment