Wednesday, June 10, 2009

somewhere over the rainbow


How sad, if there comes a day, I can't regonise who you are, and how important you were to me, and how, how would I live? You are part of me, part of my joys and sorrows and maybe, anger. But now, when I sit, reminsing about the past, I seemed to forget all the lovely memories we had. I tried hard, very hard to catch back those happy memories, and tried even harder, to know you more. Or even to get back the old familiar stare we gave each other in the past. Where has all these gone to? Blue skies, white clouds, tall trees, green grasses. All hadn't changed abit. But what about us? Everything changed. And the only hope of me hanging on to this precious friendship is my undying faith. How I wish that you would forgive all my shortcomings and treat me as how you would, months ago. Things are changing so fast and yes, I hadn't had enough time to realise what's happening, not to mention having the strength and ability to change the facts. I hate this kay, like seriously, how I wish the world would be only of me and you, and we'll can have all the time to ourselves, taking the world in our stride, and embracing every moment of our lost friendship. Maybe, I had made a wrong move by telling you how I felt towards your friends and even, asking you to neglect them, causing you so much trouble and sorrows and unhappiness. But, I thought everything was because of them and mine. We both led our own life, and there's one day that we realised that, hey, I'm missing her. Yes, I feel this way..do you, friend? However hard the road to repairing our friendship would be, however tiring it would cause us both, I know, you and me, both, would never give up the years of..BFF we had, right?


And I'm waiting, waiting patiently for the day, when we can have everything to ourselves. I hope life will treat you kind And I hope you'll have all you've dreamed of. and I wish you joy and happiness. But above all this, I wish you love. BFF, my beloved.
WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment