Thursday, June 11, 2009

believe in me.

Went to Glynnis's house after the maths thing. Played Monopoly, Game of life and Twister. 8)


This is my car! Twins and daughter. hoho. and am the first one to retire! :D


ShiChuan ah ShiChuan. LOL. He's laughing at the joke we made.
And in error, he drank my vitasoy -_-
JOKER ah, seriously.


Fun day out(: someday, we'll have this level of fun right? No, it should be more extreme than this! :D 'Ponned' English lesson today! LOL. Cause he din't call me, asking me to go back. Therefore, am here blogging and then they are there studying. :B


Just let our friendship endure the rough patches of time, and I believe, our friendship will grow after the 'torture' and of course, ourselves(: Till I bought my camera, I'll stead you out(and rainbowgroup) and have all the time to ourselves and cam-whore and get crazy and taste those sweet memories back :D &&am looking forward to that day(: Stay positive and happy, cause when you're sad, am feeling it too. Cheer up, my bestest friend forever. And I really mean, FOREVER.


WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment