Sunday, June 7, 2009

nah nah nah, a little longer.


HAPPy and saTISfied :D


Fundfair(funfair) was finally over yesterday! WOOSH! No photos ah, sorry. Was busy acting as animal and scaring people and wipping sweat and running around the school in search of graduated seniors and running around the maze and entertaining myself and Glynnis and finally, busy hugging people whom needed comfort. :D Busy yet fullfilling. But when it comes to the end of the fundfair, WOO!
"1..2..3!"
Then all rush into the classroom and 'whack', tore, kicked the partitions and tables down. WasCRAZY :B Playing like MAD until we heard alan tan shouting. [I can't make out what on Earth was he saying -_-] Then stop lor. TSK. Went to 'tear down' the dividers and fork, I scraped my leg -_- One 2cm scar across my leg, situated directly under my very obvious mole -_- How nice!

Was actually a small cut but being me, I made a big fuss about it(: hahah. I screamed here and there, and ended up having alan tan carry the million ton dividers for me. HOHOHO. I won :D

saw damn lot of graduated seniors, let me think, who did I saw?
-cheeyang
-edwin
-yuansheng
-nury
-jannah
-zakkiyan
(:
waved to only yuansheng, though. hahaha. LOSER.

Hugged Glynnis, Eunice yesterday(: Love them ah. Both super shagg. GAH. Nevermind, got me! :DD
Secrets secrets secrets, gossips gossips gossips(:
What a lovely day, isn't it?


WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment