Monday, June 22, 2009

desire-d.


Hello people :D
Went to some kuku sim lim square and bought my camera. Din't manage to get NIKON, got OLYMPUS instead. Same attractiveness, huge difference in selling price. Got camera can alrd. Heck (:
Paid with my savings = heart pain :(
Whotever. CNY's coming(I know it's long way to go, just shut up)! Hahaha

1st day of maths hot housing today,
Butt pain, bone pain, eye pain. LOL. Sat for hours, butt hurts, bone hurts. Strained my eyes(sat far too behind and the teacher's handwriting's too small.), eye pain.
Serve me right :3
Was bored through out the 'lesson' and felt like sleeping. Did sums, calculations, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, indices, algebra, numbers. What 'd you expect? It's MATHS hot housing, my dear. Other than numbers, it's still numbers. Okay, plus a few common alphabets like, x, y, a, b, c.
Was given white card and was supposed to raise the card if there's any doubt. But, I din't. Lazy la :B Went to draw on it :XX Wrote 'RETARDATION MODE' and laughed at it. Too much maths! :( Was counting down all the time, and was laughed at by alan tan (inserts kuku face).

Oh, and not to forget, thanks to Shichuan for treating me and Glynnis food. Hahaah. Shared a bowl of 'you mian' with Glynnis and was laughing all the way. Because she's using a small bowl. Get the joke? No? Forget it.

2nd day of maths hot house tomorrow. Oh well, peservere! Go wendy, go! :D


WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment