Wednesday, June 24, 2009

loyalty, be there for me.


Shopping today, happy-ed :D
Bought 2 tanks and one slipper. LOL. It's so dots right. Ah whatever, nevermindd (:
Bugis street and Bugis Junction's so cool! :3 hahaha. Wide varieties of clothes and food to choose from. Hoho.
Bugis street's damn cool. Cheap cheap tees are selling everywhere! Got my stuffs at a pretty cheap price 8)
-plain black tank with a letter 'W' on it, @ $10
-blue tank with little details and laces, @ $15, with a 25% discount
-brown small polka dots slipper, @ $5
Pretty proud of the things I bought. Hahaha, though simple, but, I bought them after rounds and rounds and rounds of walking :]
Bought $100 along, spent ONLY $20+. IRONY! :B
Whereas cuitian bought damn lot. Laughs. All flowery, omg.

Influenced Glynnis to buy the slipper, and I got angry with her. LOL. With myself, actually. 'Cause I saw one lime green stripped slipper and it's soooooo nice! I wanted it, but sadly, no size for me. ZZZZ. I can't fit in size 5, but Glynnis can. So she bought it, and showed off infront of me. Gahh. Reluctantly chose the brown polka dots one and can't fit in size 8 -_- So asked, and prayed. LOLOL. But luckily, there's a size for me! You know what size? Size 10! ohmygawd. How long can my feet grow? :( Mine's double Glynnis's!!! You know how depressing and ashamed I was? D:
Whotever. The plain black tank with the 'W' infront is mine, and Glynnis bought one with a 'G' infront(G leh! omgomgomg. I kept saying please to get her buy it and wear it. hahahaha. G leh, G you know! :D Whined to Glynnis that why my name doesn't start with a G. Maybe..Germaine? Hoho :3), Eunice bought one with some cute cute cartoon in front and Jess bought one with a cartoon cute cute head infront. Hahaha. G!

So, planned alrd. Next time we go out, I will wear my 'W' tank and Glynnis will wear her 'G' tank.
'W' and 'G' walking together, and go lalalala! :P Whotever. Ignore me, cause you won't know what on earth am I talking cause it don't make sense to you, at all. But, those concerned(*hinthint), take note hah, dropping a super BIG hint on you. Bah.
Okay, enough of my 'W' and 'G' made-up story(:

Having mentioned bringing my camera out in the previous post, of course, PHOTOS :D Not here though, at my FB. I treasure my privacy! Haha. Crap. What's there to talk about privacy in the net? :/



WENDY.



Hang on, wendy.
Having got the latest news on you, felt as though I'd missed out so much,
on you and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment