Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stagnant.


o1o6o9(:
JIAYOU!!!
hand hurts like mad after hours of badminton and hiong badminton with eunice :O
but fun fun fun ah(:
I want my A1 so I will jiayouuuuu(:
&&,I want a camera so badly.

[/edited]
am amazed at Maran's work or drawing and colouring. Oh gosh.
Cried a little in class on Friday, because someone BLACKMAILED me with some horrible past I had. Cried a little, laughed a lot. Something's very very wrong with me. Finally experienced the feeling of crying and laughing at the same time and it seems all so wrong. I swear I only cried a little. Roughly about...20-30 drops of tears? haha. NOOB. But it's all because of you? God damn it. This is crazy, absolutely crazy. This isn't right, because it seems wrong, from the start. This is shit. Bullshit.
Love,
wendyy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment