Friday, May 1, 2009

forget denial, stay in reality.


STEAMBOAT

STEAMBOAT

STEAMBOAT

STEAMBOAT

STEAMBOAT

:D


Date with lover(ah gek oh) and jingxian and boyu tomorrow(: Makan steamboat! :D

PS/no meat for me okay? I am a vegetarian :P



Lover! Faster send me the details lehh. I cant wait!

8D



I want to have heart to heart talk with lover! So long never see each other alrd. Same school somemore. Plus plus hadn't had some really longgggggggggggg talk for nearly one month! :O Gahh. What is this?

Lover called me yesterday and talked about everything and anything. From studies to stress to marriage to doom's day to giving birth and of course, gossips! Had to hang up because I had to cook dinner :( Sorry aaye.


PS/Lover is the new name for Gek-neh(:


Love,

wendyy(:



It was the faith that made me believe everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment