Saturday, May 9, 2009

For everything you did, it was buried in my heart.

And finally, it's the end of the week today(:
God bless. Have had a hectic + chaotic + emo-ic week. Days are getting crazy. There are days where I got emo, days where I got super high. Crazy-ness. Gahh.

However hectic days are, it's all over. But the cycle will return after the 3 days long break and ahhah, time to mug for chinese Os. Be it hectic-ness or busy-ness, I enjoyed myself. Be it emo-ness or happiness, I wouldn't mind sinking into it over and over again. Hectic but fulfilling, perfect(:


Oh, time to share a joke to put a smile on your faces okay?
[mdm mok was passing some atom model around the class]
[passed till jiahui and sarah there, jiahui started playing with it]
mdm mok "Eh jiahui, stop playing okay! the model is for you all to see and find the carbon atoms! Not for you to play and go KLACK KLACK KLACK!!!"

Gah gah gah. & I started laughing like some crazy woman for nearly one full period. Glynnis, weijie, vanessa and Haziq thought I was mad. Like seriously, I couldn't stop.
You should've seen her expression when she says that. Jitao laugh sehh :D
COOL.
mdm mok ah, mdm mok
8)



Mother's Day tomorrow, enjoy yourself people((:



Love,
Wendyy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment