Thursday, April 30, 2009

elastic minds, zombified brains.

Thursday:
P.Bio - completed chapter 17! (yay-ness. I dislike that chapter)
Eng + CE - Teacher din't come, dicussed about funfair stuffs.
Recess - Ate, Atiroh commented about my hair and I chatted with Josephine on shirts and dresses and skirts(: How womanly are we :3
Chem - Practised Skill 3 for SPA. I couldn't do it :(
Humans - SBQ AGAIN!
Maths - Went through homework.

Bell rang, homed(:



I know I know, my posts are getting bored and I kept posting the same old thing again and again and again. Bear with it. My days are always like this: Wake up, school-ed, home-ed, sleep + eat shit sleep. See?
:>
Will be back with more interesting posts(:


Love,
wendyy(:


you came like a knight in shiny silvery suit and I thought I was the luckiest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment