Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nothing lasts forever.

Hello people(:
firstly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!
(2104)
bash-ed.
:D


So am finally back. LAUGHS. AEP extended to 2hrs alrd, going to kill me alrd :3 especially bio. 2hrs = death trial :/ cause it's all theory and oh gosh. I cant get the difference between ovulation and menstruation, despite eunice glynnis and mdm Aishah had explained to me. ZZZ. Then menstrual cycle and whatever gland here gland there and oestrogen progesterone lutenising homones and stuffs. DEAD.
:(
I hate chapter 17 sehhs. Ugh.


ohwhatever. *waves hand*
Am going to prom
Am going to get tanned
Am going to have chalets
Am going to WWW
Am going to Escape
Am going to have sleepovers
Am going to have long long long hair
Am going to get my hair brown-ed(by tanning)
Am going to get new clothes
Am going to learn makeup
Am going to learn new hairstyles
Am going to take lots lots lots of photos
Am going to go mad
After O levels
:B *chey*
Am going to mug for Os and prelims.
Don't know when
:P *rolls eye*

shhh. Don't laugh at me. I can see you laughing alrd.
(:




hey hey, I've got a pocket full of sunshine! (okay this is random)
But have been venting my anger and frustrations on pieces and pieces and pieces of USED papers and thanks to Glynnis that I can share my worries and emotions and thinkings with her. I LOVE HER LA! (L)(L)(L) :D(Glynnis see this?)
Scribbling on papers helps to remove feelings of anger and frustrations.
Trust me, it works!
(:




Love,
wendyy(:



ps. I think wearing contacts makes my eyelashes grow longer! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment