Wednesday, April 29, 2009

and then you did the turn-back.


90 more days, 2160 more hours, 129600 more mins, 7776000 more seconds to Prelim.
:/
whatthegay.
Jiayou, sec4s&5. MUG(:




What happened today was basically:

Maths - went through homework. (dint really listened because alrd decided to give up AM)
Chi - Slacked, chatted with many people(:
CE - discussed about the funfair thing, went through CE file
Chem - Did my own filing andcopied some notes
Recess - Ate. While queing(?), one superrrrrrrrrrrr loud thunder roared and I felt my heart leaped. CRAZY WEATHER nowadays. Treasure the Earth, people.
Bio - SPA(celery and chalk. Damn. I drew my graph wrongly. GG)
Eng - Discussed about some random stuffs
Humanities - SBQ, SBQ and still SBQ :/
AEP:
Mother Tongue - Did Mock test, confirm die. Idk how to do :(

Went home(:



Talked with Jeshua about super heros and stuffs, realised that I only know Batman, Superman and Spiderman. I din't know that Woverine was/is a guy :3 Laugh all you want, girls don't need to know that much about superheros right??
:D

Nothing much to say, but I love my seat. So nice. Although it can get quite hot and stuffy at times la(:


Love,
wendyy(:






sinking deeper and deeper, and you came like a life bouyant.

No comments:

Post a Comment