Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lend me your hand.

TODAY IS HAPPY POH DAY!
:D
happy 16(:

PTC:
met NSH and she was like "chinese doing very well. hope you can maintain or even get A1. But then your both maths and chemistry seems lagging behind. may I know what's the problem?"
*looks at me*
*stares back, took a deep deep breath*
*jitao shoot back*
"I got work hard leh. see the comments, diligent girl. But then what the teacher says can't get into my mind. Not only me. Others also. Except for those super clever ones which are like only 3-4 people?"
*stones*
*she shoots back*
*I shoot back*
and this continued for about 5-10 mins then she went to talk to my mum and then says "she looks like a very obedient girl."
Wah piang. I immediately give that O.o face to my mum.
LOL.


This not really PTC lor. should be STC[student teacher conference] :3 because my mum kept mum for the whole 20mins and spoke up to no more than 10 sentences. see?
I POWER.
LAUGHS.

After talking, got those survey form. Went aside and wrote, then went to give her back.
She took the paper and gave me that >: face.
I shoot back at her with that (: face. Hahahaha.

Okay la. enough. But she very good lor. Got tell me how to write notes. Got any problem can go find her. WOO!
:D


Then after that went off to eat. My mum ate and I dint. Felt like vomitting for the whole day :S Stared at her as she ate and then went home.
:B



Love,
Wendyy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment