Sunday, April 19, 2009

Suave.

Firstly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WONG WEI JIE!
(1804)
:D

(will be a long update, yea?)
1704 - Friday
After school, had AEP(maths). Blah blah blah, then ended. Then suddenly someone suggested going to WeiJie's house to watch show, and so I tagged along(: Firstly, went to Glynnis' house and brought her discs to WeiJie's house. LAUGHS. So reached his house alrd, shocked that his father was at home. :3 Then settled laugh here laugh there, Geo, ShiChuan, Kevin, WeiJie, WanLing went to play guitar hero/use laptop. Then, me, Eunice, Glynnis, Jackson watched the show - 1000 feet(or 100feet, something like that la). starting is damn damn boring. Then reached the middle part, where the ghost/spirit came out or something like that. superrrr scary and damn bloody. I swear. superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bloody. *vomits* Then, the ending is *roll eyes* la. so _______.
:B
&oh, thanks to WeiJie's dad for buying drinks and snacks for us. hahaha. So good la, him(:

1804 - Saturday
Some went for CIP - Flagday. I was sleeping(: Then i needed to go up to my grandma house and thought that I would bump into them at CCK but awwwwww, too bad. They were at Jurong. LAUGHS. WeiJie and Jackson had diarrohea(?) because of some milk. hahah. Get well soon(:




&jang,
retaking of 2.4Km next tuesday. Oh boy. (Ps. I failed by a few seconds only! *rolls eye*)


School is getting more and more stressful alrd. With AEP lasting 1hr longer is enough to make me go mad. Imagine having a 2hr lesson with mdm mok and mr tan. OMG. kill me please :(
andand I hadn't told my mum about needing to meet the VP if you failed 4subjs or more. Idk how to break the news to her manzxzxzx D: This mid-year is total ____.(use your imagination) Hope and pray that I will pass my prelims and Os and stuffs, yea. Damn. Time to really love mdm Mok's lesson
8D

love,
wendyy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment