Thursday, August 13, 2009

YOU BELONG WITH ME.

Got results back and things just aint up to my expectations. I can't even pass my SS! What more can I do? I gave my 100% effort in this prelims and this is what I get. So, the fault lies with me. Studying late into the night, doing notes, memorising stuffs after stuffs proved to be a faliure, deep deep faliure.
Oh my GOD. The Big O's just 2mnths2weeks left, proximately 60++ days. And still am failing subjects. Dropped Amaths which meant that I need to get really really good results for the remaining ones and I wonder, if I'm up to that standard.

But my friend told me that,(ready for the long long councelling? All right, here we go..)
"prelims ain't everything. You may get good grades at prelims but that doesn't necessary secure your 6 A1s during The big test. Just know that you've given your 100% effort this time round and you hadn't felt guilty about it. The prelims's test drive on your effort put in. Results arn't going to pull you down right? Cause you know you have that final chance, that final finishing line waiting for you to dash across it, with flying colours. Since you know that given your 100% effort wasn't enough to reach your goals, then put in your 200% effort this time round. Suffer for the remaining months, remaining hours, mins and seconds. Because you know you're going to do it, and you can do it. Remember, you don't want to feel uncertain after the papers. You just want to feel confident. To feel confident, study and revise. One final dash is all you need. Don't think of giving up when it gets tough. Just know, you're doing this for yourself, not any one else(but me!). The ball is in your hands and it's up to you how you want to play it. Do it good or bad, you've yourself(well, maybe me.) to answer to. Go on Wendy, you can do it. Don't feel discouraged(:"
Lengthy? Yes. Imagine yourself in my shoes. Sitting infront of the laptop and he throws you this lengthy post, on MSN. How crazy can this be? Hahah. The words in brackets are what he said, so please don't think that I have split personality. Haha.
Lengthy it may be, but it kind of motivated me, to put in my 200% effort(:
Oh and to share more 'quotes' from him to you:
"Just study, any doubts, ask. The teachers are there for you."
"Don't think of giving up. You've studied all these subjects for almost 2 years and now you're going to tell me you're giving up? Then you'll be the stupidest person in the world."

Good motivator, isn't he? Haha. So ya, if you are also feeling discouraged and dissatisfied like me, hope this lenghty speech motivates you, like how it motivated me(:

JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!
:D



WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment