Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cause I'm only human.

At one moment when we were counting down to 2009
and here I am standing at the ending of the year
wondering what have I achieve till date?

Every thing's just lumped on me.
guess it's cause I am in the stage of getting used to everything
wanted to find a confidant
but couldn't name exactly who could really 100% understand how I felt,
in a situation and position as such,
everything will be over soon, I hope.

But have I slowly faded away from all of your lives?
there was no continuation of the memories of us
even in our daily lives
perhaps we have slowly learnt to forget

my true joy
where have you been
stop hiding
for I am sick of this never ending search game
if you all have forgotten me,
at least I hope I was present in one of your best memory.
I miss my friends
and everyone that had once existed in my life.

I miss you, especially lot.
Gone and felt that half of me was missing
I dint know it could have such huge impact on me
and my life
Love kills,
yet it entices you to be back for more.


No, I'm not emo
So stop poking your nose into my matters
and stop asking me
what's going on.

I'm just tired.

I hate living up to expectations,
especially so if the person who expects me to be understanding doesn't put him/her in my shoes.
It's exasperating
you know?
To be giving in all the time
and not getting anything in return.
And if I refuse,
people will start blabbering on how much I've changed
and how rude I've become.

I have had enough
and I just want to live my life,
peacefully, free of nosy parkers.
Fuck off,
seriously, just fuck off.

Yes, I'm whiny
and you may think that why is this idiotic girl complaining over such tiny matters.
Put yourself in my shoes, bastard.



WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment