Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Available And Unavailable.

Tomorrow's the last paper and I've got nowhere to go! Gay-shit :(
Everyone's occupied and busy. How depressing! :(

I WANT TO GO OUT. WHO'S KIND ENOUGH TO ACCOMPANY ME?
omg. I can't stand rotting at home, after prelims. sadsad!
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please bring me out, along with you :D
I'M SO BORED AT HOME!
Gahh.

Walked from yew tee back home with shi chuan and realized it dint take me 1/2 hour. Laughs. We took about 18 mins! wow-wow. Maybe walking to school tomorrow. HAHAHA. By public transport i need 1/2 hr, but if i go by feet, i think at most about 25 mins? Can lose weight also. Omg kill two birds with one stone :D But I will sweat alot and I will feel frustrated. LOOL.
Never mind, I always feel better after sweating. WERIDO :3


Taking photos for school on friday(if approved) and it'll be the first time! Jeshua, do guide me along. Haha. I think I'm so influenced by Jeshua on snapping photos :B Can you believe I'm doing this for the school of mine? I can't believe myself too! :O



WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment