Friday, August 7, 2009

PLAIN JANE.

Just came back from school and believe it, I became a photographer for one day! ohmygod. hahaha everything is fun except for the weather, damn hot sia! omg. Perspired like nobody's business == Being a Camera man isn't an easy job! Whipped out camera and start snapping arnd, unknowingly, took about 150 photos. LOOL. Finally finished and went up to the hall and continued my job. heh. SEC 3S PERFORMANCES WERE SO OH-MY-GOD NICE! So so so much better than ours :/ Damn entertaining lah oh my god.
Couldn't stand the heat in the hall and went up to the third floor. Saw putri and firdiana and went over to chat with them(: Firdiana took my camera and went to try it out. LOL. Then need to rush back home to bathe. I SWEATED DAMN LOT >:
Finally saw my NPCC juniors omg, LIEW JIA HAO GREW SO TALL! :O siao siao. Realized my juniors were damn cute. LOL ESPECIALLY JIA HAO. Did parade 3 times alrd still say scared. TSK. (haha okay lah i also. LOOL)

Homed and going out later :D
To crystal's house!
Should I bring my laptop or my camera? OMG.


WENDY.


&&why is everyone so surprised that I became a photographer? especially Tan jia wei, said i look funny when taking photos. REAllY?

No comments:

Post a Comment