Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lucky Draw.

HEHEHEHEHE NOT SICK ANYMORE :D
(Y)(Y)(Y)


Got some really really really cool job! That is, to take photos for pri 1 and 6 kids! hahahah so cool rightttt 8) Got super advanced DSLR + laptop + scanner + tripod stand :D
Starting work at around jan and so I still got time to shop!(Y) But I dont have moneh! (inserts sad face)

heheheh okkay I'm so excited so I'm actually praying for time to pass :/ oh and, I will not be taking the O level results with the big cohort cause I'm like working on that day and I'm so relieved. Don't need to feel that kind of feeling again and then can just get my results silently, either weep or smiles are also none of your business hahahah. Okay I just realised that the sentences above don't make much sense. To put it simply, I'm not taking the results with you and you and you, and even if I cry over my results, you'll also not be able to see that. And I like the fact that you can't see(:
At least this puts my heart to peace(Y)


Okay,
CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment