Monday, December 21, 2009

I WANT TO LEARN MALAY!

HECTIC!
okay shall update the kind people who comes to my blog every now and then about my busy holidays:
1. Spartans outing
2. 6hrs in library
(found only 2 books in the end. But I felt so learned when I walked out of the library. hahahaha bodoh)

okay now get ready for the hectic week coming!
1. Job training tomo
2. Cupcakes making
3. Giving out prezzies
4. Celebrate Christmas with my 2 babes
5. Dinner with babe no.1 and sirec.
6. Countdown partay?



And goes 2009(the F. year),
comes 2010!
In Jan would be
1. Release of O levels result (this thing is gonna scare the shit hell out of me)
2. Starting of my job!(L)

And the rest, sighs
I dont know what to expect. Hope it will go well. No, IT MUST GO WELL. EVEN IF IT DOES NOT, I WILL MAKE IT.
Cause' wo shi superman
ni shi loser! :D


CIAO, babes and hunks(:

No comments:

Post a Comment