Saturday, September 5, 2009

Righty-yyy

People go through stagnant phases all the time, wondering why on Earth are they doing what they are doing and what are they going to do next. Sometimes time comes to a standstill, when you have difficulty even thinking of what to eat for the next meal and you ended up just skipping them, one by one. But yet sometimes, you keep stuffing food into your mouth, without realizing how much you've eaten and if you were hungry in the first place. Sooner or later, you're gonna see a fat ass-ed wendy. Soon :( Needa go on diet! I'm tooooo lazy to go jogging, even though the park's just opposite my house. hahaha.

'Cause it's always raining in my head;
forget all the things I should've said.
What to do?
:(


7 more weeks, 50 more days.
what the hell is this I cant concentrate.


Btw, jiayou for all students sitting for your N level examinations next week(:



WENDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment